How to Prioritize What’s Important
In Episode 5 of A Fresh Cup of Fitness, hosts Jessica Danger and Brittany Marsh map out how to identify priorities in your life, negotiating the urgent versus the important, and outlining actionable tasks to actually accomplish or honor what you prioritize. If you take just one thing from this episode: You always have a choice.
- 1:44 The Tyranny of the Urgent by Charles Hummel
- 2:18 Step One: You Get to Choose
- 4:28 Best Self Journal
- 8:55 Process Orientation
- 12:01 Bret Contreras The Glute Guy
- 12:55 Step Two: Aggressively Avoid Everything Else
- 17:15 Step Three: Make Actionable Tasks
- 19:42 Ben Bergeron
- 21:22 Step Four: Actively Revisit Your Goals
- 24:00 We offer up a dare
- 28:24 Chasing Excellence Podcast, Working Against Gravity Podcast, Jason Khalipa Podcasts , Tony Robbins
- 29:03 Essentialism; The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg Mckeown
- 29:07 Principles; Life and Work by Ray Dalio
- 29:23 Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- 29:39 Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- 30:42 Reality for a Change by Ennio Saluchi
- 32:08 Chuck Bennington, Coach Like You Mean It
Follow Morning Chalk Up: https://www.instagram.com/morningchalkup/.
Follow Jessica Danger: https://www.instagram.com/mamadanger/.
Follow Brittany Marsh: https://www.instagram.com/the_brittumentary/.
Email us at: [email protected].