In Episode 7 of A Fresh Cup of Fitness, hosts Jessica Danger and Brittany Marsh, scratch the surface of the three tenants of the Fresh Cup of Fitness podcast: Fitness, nutrition, and mindset. From discovering what our body needs, learning how to measure and define our own markers of fitness and nutrition, and forming our own ideas regarding mindset. If you take just one thing from this episode: We get to be as detailed about our health as we want to be.
- 2:03: What is Fitness?
- 2:43 : Fitness according to the World Health Organization
- 3:07: Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine
- 3:29: Tony Robbins
- 4:14: CrossFit makes major changes to the Games
- 6:12: The CrossFit Pyramid
- 10:57: How coaching CrossFit Kids is just like coaching adults
- 13:50: Proprioception
- 14:35: Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- 16:40: Tony at Ute CrossFit
- 19:14: What is Fitness? The CrossFit Journal
- 22:00: Bloodwork through Genova Diagnostics, MetaMetrics, Quest Diagnostics
- 24:05: CrossFit’s take on Nutrition
- 26:46: Whole Food Nutrition
- 29:00 Alexa Georgoulis
- 33:26: Crohn’s disease
- 33:36: Edited: Jessica’s ex-boyfriend (whoops)
- 40:58: Learning to be an athlete
- 47:45 Finding Your Why by Simon Sinek
- 52:06: Inside Tracker
Follow Morning Chalk Up: https://www.instagram.com/morningchalkup/.
Follow Jessica Danger: https://www.instagram.com/mamadanger/.
Follow Brittany Marsh: https://www.instagram.com/the_brittumentary/.
Email us at: [email protected].