For time, partitioned any way:
120 wall-ball shots (20-lb. ball to 10 ft. / 14-lb. ball to 9 ft.)
Time cap: 20 min.
- Jacob Heppner: “Wicked Smart” Strategy …. get it?
- CompTrain: Open 20.5 Strategy & Tips
- WODprep: 20.5 CrossFit Workout: Ring Muscle Ups Have Arrived
- Invictus: Beginner/Intermediate | Elite
- Brute Strength: CrossFit Open 20.5 Tips and Strategy
- Team Soul Training: CrossFit Games Open 20.5 Tips and Strategy
- Cole Sager: 20.5 CrossFit Open Tips & Advice
- Concept2: Calorie Row Pace Chart
Get The Newsletter
For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
If you thought you suffered workout anxiety during the 2020 CrossFit Open, imagine the stress of watching your…