In episode 18 of A Fresh Cup of Fitness, hosts Brittany Marsh and Jessica Danger sit down with Dr. Sean Pastuch of Active Life RX.
- 1:11 — Dr. Sean Pastuch of Active Life
- 1:29 — Emily Beers Op-Ed on Morning Chalk Up
- 5:27 — How to Fix Anything Part One
- 9:02 — Are you doing everything you can for your members?
- 10:55 — If your members have unmet goals, your classes are not working
- 11:50 — Active Life supports gyms worldwide
- 15:13 — How Active Life comes in to support gyms
- 19:48 — 8 Things I Learned About Coaching from an Active Life Seminar
- 21:38 — Pain is subjective
- 24:01 — Consciously incompetent
- 27:00 — Why Coaches Should Never Work For a Percentage
- 28:32 — An example of success in Suriname with Active Life
- 31:06 — How gym owners can contact Active Life
Follow Morning Chalk Up: https://www.instagram.com/morningchalkup/.
Follow Jessica Danger: https://www.instagram.com/mamadanger/.
Follow Brittany Marsh: https://www.instagram.com/the_brittumentary/.
Follow Dr. Sean: https://www.instagram.com/drseanpastuch/ .