WIT Partners with United in Movement for Online Auction
WIT Fitness, one of the world’s leading fitness apparel distributors and official global e-commerce partner of CrossFit, has announced a partnership with United in Movement for a fundraiser to help CrossFit businesses and communities affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The bottom line: WIT will host an online auction from April 3-10 on their website which features CrossFit memorabilia and fan experiences. Among the items that fans can bid on include:
- Mat Fraser signed 2015 CrossFit Games Leader jersey.
- A pair of signed NOBULL lifters that Tia-Clair Toomey wore when she won the 2019 CrossFit Games Clean Ladder.
- A pair of Fraser Edition Nike METCON 5’s signed by Fraser.
- Signed Toomey First Place jersey from the 2019 Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival along with a signed copy of her book.
- 2019 CrossFit Games apparel signed by Patrick Vellner.
- Dinner with Camille LeBlanc-Bazinet and Dave Lipson.
- Signed CrossFit Games jersey and 30 minutes of Facetime with Cole Sager.
- Signed CrossFit Invitational jersey by Brent Fikowski.
- Facetime with Lauren Fisher and Rasmus Anderson.
- Facetime with Noah Ohlsen and Maximus.
United in Movement is a global fundraising initiative that is currently running concurrently with the WIT online auction. Registration to participate in the online competition of the fundraiser is open till Saturday, April 11 at 8:00PM EST.