VIDEO: How Does CrossFit Gain Trust Back From Community?
Since the start of the 2022 CrossFit season, we’ve been seeing several instances where CrossFit has fallen short. From the early leak of the Open workout and individual quarterfinals workouts – to poor videos being validated – and even some discrepancy in movement standards.
Morning Chalk Up’s Lauren Kalil sits down with Brute Strength head coach, Matt Torres and head coach and founder of The Progrm, John Singleton to discuss what they think can be done to gain trust back in CrossFit.
- 1:11 – Singleton discusses how these problems have been going on for years
- 2:00 – Singleton brings up the mission to make this sport better
- 3:00 – Torres talks about how coaches have been working through these issues with their athletes
- 5:00 – What can coaches and managers do to implement change?
- 7:45 – Looking at possible solutions to make things fair and balanced
- 12:05 – The bottom line