Jay Crouch’s Workout of the Week
Today’s workout is programmed by the Fittest Man in Australia two years in a row, Jay Crouch. Coming off of the Down Under Championship two weeks ago, where he took first place overall in the men’s elite division, he knows a thing or two about grinding through a tough training session.
- Buy in: 200 Double Unders
- Then, directly into:
- 30 Overhead Squats (135/95lb, 60/42.5kg)
- 30 Chest to Bar Pull-Ups
- 20 Overhead Squats (155/110lb, 70/50kg)
- 20 Chest to Bar Pull-Ups
- 10 Overhead Squats (175/135lb, 80/60kg)
- 10 Chest to Bar Pull-Ups
Time cap: 18 Minutes
Note: Change weight after each pull-up set.
Scaling options: For a scaled version, do regular pull-ups and modify the weights to:
- Weight 1: 90/55lb, 40/25kg
- Weight 2: 100/65lb, 45/30kg
- Weight 3: 110/75lb, 50/35kg
Some advice from Jay: “I chose this workout from our program ‘We Are Unifyd’ (led by Rob Forte) which we did on October 19th. I thought it was cool and I had heaps of fun doing it with our training crew.“
To inquire about submitting an upcoming workout of the week, shoot us a note.