Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Tessa Garrett, Growth Manager
Type: Part-time, hourly
Morning Chalk Up is looking to hire a remote, part-time Customer Service Representative to join the team. We are looking for a person who embodies the spirit of the CrossFit community and loves to help others. This person will utilize existing technology to answer customer service questions and act as the touch point for all Morning Chalk Up member questions.
About the Position:
- Serves as the touch point for all subscribers’ billing, customer service and technical questions.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust with subscribers through open and interactive communication.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Utilizes Intercom and other Morning Chalk Up technologies to answer and solve customer service inquiries.
- This will be a remote part time, Monday-Friday position, standard working hours apply.
- This position reports to the CEO, CTO and Growth Manager.
- This will be an hourly position for $15 per hour.
- 1-2 years of remote customer service experience.
- 1-2 years experience working with Intercom or related platforms.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- You think that the community is the secret sauce to CrossFit.