Share Your CrossFit Story: Start Blogging with the Morning Chalk Up
Every day, CrossFit athletes around the world are transforming their health and fitness, hitting PRs, helping others accomplish goals, and serving their communities. But there isn’t one place where you can share your journey and read incredible stories from athletes like yourselves.
One big thing: That changes today with the official launch of Morning Chalk Up Community, a new blogging platform for CrossFit athletes to share their journey, talking about successes and setbacks, or share training, nutrition and wellness tips you’ve discovered.
- Morning Chalk Up alone publishes nearly 1,000 stories a year, but we can’t tell every story.
- This new blogging platform allows everyday CrossFit athletes, brands, and businesses, the opportunity to become a Morning Chalk Up blogger, gain followers and share their journey and insights.
How to start blogging:
- Go to Morningchalkup.com and login, or create an account.
- Make sure to fill out your details like location, bio and upload a profile image.
- Once you’re logged in, hover over your avatar in the top left on the navigation bar and click “new article.”
- Add your blog post and click publish.
- See it live on Morningchalkup.com/community.
Who to start following:
- WHOOP – Wellness, training, recovery
- Tactic Nutrition – Nutrition
- Wodify – Gym management
- Brianna Battles – Pregnant and postpartum training
In the coming months, we’ll be adding new features to support your storytelling, and curating the most popular posts to share in our daily newsletter.