How to Support 2023 CrossFit Games Athletes
The CrossFit Games are the absolute pinnacle of our sport, and athletes travel from all states, countries, and continents to take part in the ultimate testing grounds of fitness. However, it’s certainly not a cheap endeavor. In 2021, a team’s trip to the Games could cost upwards of $10,000. . . and the team surveyed was from the United States.
So, if you want to support a team or individual athlete headed to Madison this summer (and maybe get a t-shirt in the process), check below for who’s accepting donations.
From NOBULL: The title sponsor of the Games is selling authentic athlete replica jerseys for each individual athlete, available for preorder on their website. In 2022, athletes received $20 from each purchased jersey.
- Abigail Domit from Lone Star CrossFit in San Antonio, Texas
- Caroline Stanley from College Hill Crossfit in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Colton Mertens, from CrossFit Kilo, Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Elisa Fuliano from CrossFit Altessano in Torino, Italy
- Ella Wunger from C23 CrossFit in Palma Spain
- Emily De Rooy from CrossFit Townsville in Queensland, Australia
- Sam Kwant, unaffiliated
- Shelby Neal from 12th State CrossFit in Raleigh, North Carolina
- CrossFit Believe from Warrensburg, Missouri
- CrossFit Milford Team Conquer from Colchester, Connecticut
- CrossFit PSC Invasion from Kitchener, Ontario
- CrossFit Rotherham from Rotherham, United Kingdom
- Einhorn CrossFit from New Braunfels, Texas
- PFC CrossFit 3076 from Victoria, Australia
- Rhino CrossFit Dawgs from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Alexia Fineman from CrossFit Tustin in Tustin, California
- Carolina Gutierrez, unaffiliated, from Brazil
- Cindy Hinkle from Resolution CrossFit in Yorba Linda, California
- Jennifer Kawaguchi from Torrance CrossFit in Torrance, California
- Julie Rappaport from Koda CrossFit Iron View in Lafayette, Colorado
- Laura Nielson from CrossFit Krypton in Chesapeake Virginia
- Luciane Macias from CrossFit 1969 in Santos, Brazil
- Spencer Whiteley from CrossFit Parioli in Roma, Italy
- Brynn Cupp from Triple River CrossFit in Three Rivers, Michigan
- Elia del Olmo from Spain, unaffiliated.
- Elina Ceslaisar from Anjou CrossFit in Pays de la Loire, France
- Hugo Jansson from Styrka CrossFit in Taby, Sweden
- Isaiah Weber from CrossFit Kinesis in Gretna, Nebraska
- Jenna Michelotti from CrossFit Cove in Columbia, Maryland
- Jeremie Jourdan from CrossFit Turlock in Turlock, California
- Leonardo Cruz from Brazil, unaffiliated.
- Maria Granizo from Artabros CrossFit in Coruna, Spain
- Mira Varga from Crossgym Trec in Szeged, Hungary
- Reese Littlewood from CrossFit Phoenixville in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Tayah Bebzuck Marom from CrossFit Palace in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Trista Smith from CrossFit Fort Vancouver in Kennewick, WA
- Ty Jenkins from Table Rock CrossFit in Branson, Missouri
- Courtnei Lopez from CrossFit Lethal in San Antonio, Texas
- Elaine De Rocco, unaffiliated, from Brazil
- Genny Tidwell from Whole Strength CrossFit in Smyrna, Tennessee
- Hildon Carvalho from CrossFit Park Extreme in Brasilia, Brazil
- Jon Garson from Sin City CrossFit in Henderson, Nevada
- Jordan Ingalsbe from CrossFit Tough as Nails in Oviedo, Florida
- Lauren Farhat from CrossFit Arvada in Arvada, Colorado
- Mijail Pedrini, unaffiliated, from Uraguay
- Reagan Moser from CrossFit Greater Heights in Houston, Texas
- Valerie Cohen from Feast CrossFit in Chicago, Illinois.
Have a fundraiser you want to be added to the list? Fill out this Google Form.
This article is updated regularly.