Summer Reading List: 9 Recommendations from CrossFit Influencers
Since we were in high school, summer has been epitomized by sun, barbecues, beaches, staying up too late, adventures and reading books. Now that we’re all grown up, we get to choose the books we read so we decided to ask some of CrossFit’s most influential what they’ve got on their reading lists this summer.
So grab a glass of wine and curl up with one these 9 recommendations.
1. Mike Burgener — Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
2. Aaron Hinde, CEO of LIFEAID — Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
⭐3 and 4. Ben Bergeron and Adee Cazzayoux — Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
5. Jason Khalipa — How to Win at the Sport of Business by Mark Cuban
6. Becky Conzelman — The Athlete New Testament with stories from Rich Froning, Dan Bailey, Chris Spealler and Tanya Wagner
7. Val Voboril — The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living by Ryan Holiday
8. Andrea Ager — The Sacred Search: What If It’s Not about Who You Marry, But Why? by Gary Thomas
9. Dave Castro — The Iliad by Homer
Get The Morning Chalk Up
Delivered to your inbox every morning.