In just a few days, action gets under way at the Australian CrossFit Championship as the first Sanctional in the land down under. Competition starts this Friday, January 25th, and runs through Sunday.
While fans will be disappointed in the lack of stream, event organizers said their media team will be providing updates and highlights through their social media channels.
Events for the Australian CrossFit Championship will take place during the following times at the offsite Beach event Thursday, and the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre the rest of the weekend:
- Thursday, January 24th: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM GMT +10 (6pm – 11pm PT)
- Friday, January 25th: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM GMT +10 (6pm – 3am PT)
- Saturday, January 26th: 9am – 6pm GMT +10 (6pm – 3am PT)
- Sunday, January 27th: 9am – 4:30pm GMT +10 (6pm – 1:30 am PT)
A full schedule with listed heat times for individuals and teams can be found here.
Social Media and Website
The Australian CrossFit Championship’s website and social media outlets will be the primary source for results, highlights, and news direct from the event. Fans can also check in with the CrossFit Games social media for updates as well.
- Event Website: http://www.auscrossfitchamp.com/
- Leaderboard: https://competitioncorner.net/events/1723#.XEerNS2ZOmk
- Instagram: @auscrossfitchamp
- Twitter: @AUcrossfitchamp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auscrossfitchamp/
- CrossFit Games Instagram: @crossfitgames