Filthy 150 Final Event Analysis: Who Could Get the Individual Invite
Women: Andrea Solberg goes into the final event your overall favorite to earn the invite.
- Sara Sigmundsdottir – 746
- Kristin Holte – 728
- Emma McQuaid — 616
- Andrea Solberg — 576
- Samantha Briggs — 534 (-42)
- Emelie Lundberg — 524 (-52)
How this could play out: Solberg is in a really strong position right now with a 42 point lead over Briggs, but if she fails to deliver on the final workout there’s an outside chance Briggs can make up the points.
- If Briggs finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd AND Solberg finishes 14th or poorer, then Briggs will get the invite.
- If Solberg finishes 10th or better, she will get the invite.
Men: Unlike the women’s competition, the men’s invite is pretty much locked up by Justin Medeiros, barring an absolute catastrophe.
- Justin Medeiros – 544
- Roman Khrennikov — 488
- Cedric Lapointe — 472
- Adrian Mundwiler — 466
- Will Moorad — 464