Unscripted with Sara Sigmundsdottir
A day after securing her third Sanctionals victory to become the first athlete to reach that milestone, Morning Chalk Up sat down with Sara Sigmundsdottir for an unscripted interview to learn more about the woman behind the athlete.
Some Quick Stats: Sigmundsdottir’s performance since her Games-ending injury in 2018 has been remarkably consistent. The only black mark on her record is the disappointing 20th place finish at the 2019 Games, to which she admitted in an interview was a result of putting too much pressure on herself to overachieve coming back from 2018.
- 2018-2019 Season CrossFit Open — 1st
- 2018 Dubai CrossFit Championship — 3rd
- 2019 Wodapalooza — 3rd
- 2019 Strength in Depth — 1st
- 2019 Rogue Invitational — 2nd
- 2019 CrossFit Games — 20th
- 2019-2020 Season CrossFit Open — 1st
- 2019 Filthy 150 — 1st
- 2019 Dubai CrossFit Championship — 1st