O2 Rewards the CrossFit Community with Online Gift Cards for #StayForMay Campaign
If your gym participated in O2’s Community Coalition initiative and you kept your membership at that gym during the month of May you’re about to be rewarded for your loyalty courtesy of O2, Born Primitive, Bear Komplex and Puori. As part of the #StayForMay campaign, gym members will receive a $25 online gift card for each of those brands.
One big thing: O2 estimates that they will hand out close to $26 million dollars worth of online gift cards to the affiliates that signed up for their Community Coalition initiative that started back on May 18.
- 2,633 gyms signed up for the initiative; each one of those participating gyms were automatically signed up for the #StayForMay campaign.
- The #StayForMay campaign gave gym owners an incentive to offer their members to keep their membership active throughout the whole month of May.
- That incentive comes in the form of four $25 online gift cards from O2 and their partners in the campaign, Born Primitive, Bear Komplex and Puori.
- Participating gym owners will be emailed a special link that they can share with those members that kept their membership through the month of May. That link will allow those members exclusive access to the online gift cards.
- Gym members can check to see if their gym participated in the campaign by accessing the Community Coalition website.
What they’re saying: The Morning Chalk Up reached out to a few of the over 2,600 gym owners to get their take on the promotion and how it helped them with membership retention.
- “I’ve personally been drinking O2 for a while now,” said Mike Corcoran, owner of CrossFit Mill Street. “Both to fuel my workout recovery and to prevent hangovers, ha. During the promotion, I was able to test the O2 plus CBD which is now my new favorite drink by far.”
- “What a pleasant act of support and kindness to be able to offer our members a token of thanks for staying with their membership during this quarantine,” said Katie Hanger, owner of CrossFit Parable. “The gift was two-fold. One, to feel backed by such an honest and loved company (we drink O2 at our gym daily) and two, to be able to give something to our members as a way of saying, ‘I see you. Thank you.”
- “My members are excited to take advantage of the #StayForMay gift cards,” added Corcoran. “Many have reached out saying they’ll be getting new Bear Komplex grips to make their re-entry to the gym and pull-ups, more comfortable.”
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields