How to Follow: Atlas Games and Asia Invitational Semifinals
The fourth and final weekend of the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games Semifinal stage is upon us, June 18-20, with three competitions. Two of those competitions, the Atlas Games and Asia Invitational, will be online, virtual events programmed by CrossFit. Here is how you can follow the action as it unfolds for those two events.
Coverage: There will not be a live-stream of the events, however CrossFit will still provide coverage of both Semifinals.
- CrossFit Games Central will produce studio shows throughout the weekend that will show the submitted videos and highlights of the top athletes on the leaderboards.
- For the Atlas Games, Games Central will produce virtual match-ups throughout the three days of competition similar to what they produced during the Quarterfinals.
- The shows will be available to watch on the CrossFit Games homepage, YouTube channel and Facebook page.
- CrossFit will provide the leaderboard for both of the competitions.
- CrossFit has also created a Games Update Group on Facebook where fans can get the latest news and interact with other fans from around the world.
Schedule: The two competitions will follow a similar format of the online Quarterfinals with video and score submissions due daily by noon Pacific Time for the prescribed events.
- Competition windows for both individuals and teams begin on Thursday and conclude on Sunday. Two events will be due per day.