Velites Sport Signs Fikowski and O’Connell For US Launch
We got the tip-off that Velites, leading equipment innovators from Barcelona, just signed CrossFit Games athletes Brent Fikowski and Kristi O’Connell ahead of launching their Earth 2.0 jump rope in the U.S. later this month.
- Who is Velites? Velites’ team of engineers and athletes create equipment and training tech that pair innovative design with enhanced functionality. Translation: They’re the Apple of the fitness equipment world.
What’s the buzz from the athletes?
- Fikowski: “My first impression of the Earth 2.0 was wow, Velites thought of everything! I am incredibly thorough in how I prepare for competition so I love that the Earth 2.0 puts as much thought and care into its design as I put into my training. Each individual piece is such high quality, and the sum of the parts creates a jump rope in a class of its own.”
- O’Connell: “The first 30 seconds using this rope feels great and then the training begins and the fatigue sets in. The added weights and heavy cable challenge my entire body by taxing my grip, my triceps, my biceps and shoulders, sending my heart rate through the roof.”
What makes the Earth 2.0 so unique?
By using a patented system of interchangeable weighted handles and ropes, the Earth 2.0 can be changed from a speed rope for double unders to a weighted, heavy drag rope in seconds.
What’s included with every jump rope
- Twelve weighted handle pieces ranging from 7oz to 2.2lb.
- Three different rope sizes to vary intensity and speed.
- Over 1000 workouts and courses preloaded on their iOS and Android app to improve your double unders and fitness.
The Velites Earth 2.0 launches in the U.S. later this month. Sign up now to get exclusive offers and be the first to get notified.