Fun Ways to Stay Fit in Madison with Reebok
We don’t know about you, but after watching Games athletes sell their soul on a workout in the North Park or Coliseum, we get a bit of FOMO. They shouldn’t be the only ones who get to have a good workout in Madison and that’s why Reebok has a week full of fitness for spectators.
Remind me: Reebok ran a fit barge for fans at the 2017-2019 Games hosting a slew of activities in the middle of the lake. It was so successful that 1,100 people signed up to take on fitness classes, kayak, or paddle board just to name a few. And this year, they’re excited to offer more fun for spectators.
- “Next week is not just a celebration of the competing athletes, but the entire fitness community; and while our formal partnership with the games has changed, our commitment to the community has not…we wanted to show our appreciation to the community and ensure we were giving everyone an opportunity to partake in this special week in some way shape or form,” Kristen Fortin, the global marketing director at Reebok said.
Here’s this year’s itinerary to help keep you moving (almost as fast) as Games athletes, and even grab a quick snack. All events are Monday, July 26 through Sunday, August 1.
- Free Fitness on Reebok: You can sign up now for outdoor fitness classes led by athletes like Christian Harris, Fee Saghafi, Jason Khalipa and Maddie Sturt.
- Location: The lawn by Brittingham Boats entrance at 701 W Brittingham Pl, Madison, WI 53715.
- Free Donut Specials: The first 100 customers at Greenbush Bakery wearing Reebok each day (doors open at 6 AM), will get a free donut.
- Location: 1402 Regent St, Madison, WI 53711
- Free Kayak or Paddle board: The first 50 water adventure seekers will get two hours out on a kayak or paddle board. You can sign up now using one of these daily promo codes depending on the day you wish to participate: ReebokMonday, ReebokTuesday, ReebokWednesday, ReebokThursday, ReebokFriday, ReebokSaturday, ReebokSunday.
- Location: Brittingham Boats at 701 W Brittingham Pl, Madison, WI 53715.
P.S. Keep an eye out for the Reebok vehicle. It will be giving away merch around town throughout Games week. Who doesn’t love free merch?