SNEAK PEAK: The New Reebok + Goodr Collaboration
Reebok is launching another shoe collaboration according to an embargoed press release shared with the Morning Chalk Up. This time, the fitness apparel company has partnered with Goodr — the makers of inexpensive, functional sunglasses that don’t fall off while you workout — on two new 90s inspired Nano x1 and Floatride Energy 3 plus sunglasses kits.
One big thing: Collaborations with outside brands are becoming more and more common inside of CrossFit, and specifically for Reebok.
- The collaboration is their second announcement in just a couple of weeks. announced. In mid-August, hey launched a series of camo Nanos in partnership with Rotcho, a military, tactical and outdoor apparel retailer.
- Reebok has also partnered with London-based retailer WIT Fitness, also a CrossFit Games partner, on several shoe collaborations and launches over the last two years.
The details: The new collections officially drop on September 9, and can be purchased on both Reebok.com and Goodr.com.
- There are two distinct kits: The Reebok x RUN and the Reebok x BEAST, both uniquely designed.
- The Reebok x RUN kit includes a pair of Floatride Energy 3 running shoes with a pair of sunglasses.
- The Reebok x BEAST kit includes a pair of Nano X1s with a pair of sunglasses.