CrossFit to Release Content Kit to Affiliates to “Re-Energize the Brand” and Drive More People into the Community
In the coming months, CrossFit LLC will launch a content kit to affiliates to help gyms with their sales and marketing efforts.
- “One of CrossFit HQ’s priorities this year is to invest and re-energize the brand…The intention of our new content is two-fold — to improve the perception of CrossFit and encourage people who’ve never tried CrossFit before to try CrossFit at a local affiliate,” explained Gary Gaines, CrossFit’s global head of affiliates, about the big picture plan behind the kit.
The details: The content kit will contain various tools to help affiliates market themselves, including a video library with content gym owners will be able to share with their community and prospective members on their social media channels, website or through emails.
- It also contains a content creation guide with instructions for generating and distributing “authentic content” created by members of that affiliate’s community, as well as an image guide with customizable images.
- Further, the kit offers an email series with templates that can be customized and sent to prospective members, as well local media outreach email templates so affiliates can generate coverage by their local media outlets.
- Finally, it offers a four-week marketing plan guide for affiliates, which provides a roadmap for building awareness and bringing in new prospects.
The big picture: On top of this being a way to “re-energize the (CrossFit) brand,” there has been a lot of talk—and demand from the affiliate community—about the need for CrossFit to help affiliates financially since Eric Roza purchased CrossFit LLC in June 2020, and it’s something Roza committed himself to immediately.
- “We have to provide a lot more value to our affiliates,” Roza said at an August 2020 Town Hall, where he committed to building tools and software to help affiliates become more financially successful.
In light of this, this content kit has to be seen as a step forward in this commitment.
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields