PRVN and ValorFit Team Up for Veterans Day Giveaway
On November 11, families and individuals across the United States will be honoring the men and women that have served in our country’s armed services. As Veteran’s Day approaches, PRVN and ValorFit have partnered to create a large-scale giveaway for affiliates, combined with a fundraiser, which will provide free CrossFit gym memberships for veterans.
Why this matters: ValorFit, a provider of Veterans services, emphasizes the significance of fitness as a method of support and healing. ValorFit’s mission is to place veterans with vetted Crossfit affiliates across the country, instilling positive behavior and lifestyle changes, and helping them to transition back into civilian life and society post serving.
- “ValorFit is committed to the belief that a Veteran’s confidence and self-worth isn’t left on the battlefield, but is renewed through purposeful daily activity within a dedicated local community of group fitness facilities and gyms designed to drive strength, wellness, and to foster meaningful relationships that inspire individual success, growth, and empowerment.”
This partnership between ValorFit and PRVN is one that will help to rehabilitate and strengthen everyday superheroes, “through the life changing tools of community and fitness.”
The details: There will be two prize packages given to two affiliates, which will be selected via a drawing on November 12th. The number of entries a gym receives in the drawing, correlates to how much money is raised. The breakdown is as follows:
- Raise and Donate $500 or more = 5 Entries
- Raise and Donate $1,000 or more = 10 Entries
- Raise and Donate $2,000 or more = 20 Entries
- Raise and Donate $3,000 or more = 30 Entries
- Raise and Donate $10,000 or more = 100 Entries
The prize packages: The two winning affiliates will be awarded the following:
- 1 x Concept 2 Bike Erg
- 1x 30 wholesale gym supply – PRVN supplements
- 1x PRVN apparel package of choice
- 1x FREE ticket to a future PRVN camp
- 1 year free PRVN affiliate programming
Donations: All inquiries can be made on the PRVN website, where individuals can request more information, and enter the giveaway.
The bottom line: The contest will last another seven weeks, and is one that PRVN and ValorFit will use to help change lives for veterans throughout the country. The funds raised from this Veterans Day giveaway will be donated to help pay for Veterans’ gym memberships as well as aid in putting on events in the community to raise awareness for veterans and their plight.