Last week, CrossFit Mayhem sent out an email to the Mayhem athlete community offering personalized programming designed by the GOAT himself, Rich Froning, for $2,000 per month.
That’s steep, but…
We figure that right about now you’re checking your credit card balance, home refinance options and EOY bonuses so here’s the skinny on what you’ll get.
- Personal program designed by Rich Froning through Wodify.
- 10-15 minute weekly phone calls with Rich Froning.
- Kick-off consultation to discuss goals, weaknesses, etc.
- Weekly emails to touch base on performance, tweaks, check-ins, etc.
- Free monthly drop-in at CrossFit Mayhem.
- Free Mayhem athlete t-shirt after 3 months.
They can’t be serious.
Can’t they tho? Time with celebrity athletes, musicians, et. al commands a pretty high price. During previous off seasons, Rich, Josh Bridges and Dan Bailey hosted weekend “Good Dudes” seminars around the same price point. And as far as CF celebrities goes, Rich is at the top of the list.