With four days of competition wrapped up in the land down under, the Australian CrossFit Championship has crowned its champions and finalized the leaderboard. You know what that means; we’ve calculated the athlete payouts for the individual and team divisions.
The prize money listed is in Australian dollars, we’ve also included a conversion to the prize amount total in United States Dollars (USD) as well for reference.
- Samantha Briggs – $7,000 (5,083 USD)
- Madeline Sturt – $3,000 (2,178 USD)
- Simone Arthur – $1,000 (726 USD)
- James Newbury – $7,000 (5,083 USD)
- Bayden Brown – $3,000 (2,178 USD)
- Zeke Grove – $1,000 (726 USD)
- Project X – $7,000 (5,083 USD)
- Torian Black – $3,000 (2,178 USD)
- Reebok CrossFit Frankston – $1,000 (726 USD)
Get The Newsletter
For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
It’s one thing to qualify for the CrossFit Games once; it’s a whole other story to stay on top of your game…