CrossFit Releases Rosters for 10 of 14 Games Teams
With this weekend’s Sanctionals out of the way, the 2019 CrossFit Games team rosters are nearly complete. Only the winners of CrossFit French Throwdown have yet to be determined.
- Dubai CrossFit Championship — Team Invictus: Rasmus Andersen (C),Tommy Vinas, Mitch Wagner (a), Lauren Fisher, Regan Huckaby, and Jenn Ryan (a)
- Wodapalooza — CrossFit Krypton: Alec Smith (C), Cody Mooney, Adam Klink (a), Jessica Griffith, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, and Jamie Greene (a)
- Australian CrossFit Championship — Project X: Khan Porter, Brandon Swan, Matthew Reilly (a), Jessica Coughlan (C), Harriet Roberts, Justine Beath (a)
- Fittest in Cape Town — Vondelgym: Jeremy Reijnders, Sven Verheul, Daniel Colpo (a), Sigrid Koolhaas, Nienke van Overveld (C), and Linda Keesman (a)
- Strength in Depth — Central Beasts: Zach Sowder, Joey Tortora, Ryan Sowder (a), Nicole Holcomb (C), Emma Chapman, Alison Scudds (a)
- Asia CrossFit Championship — CrossFit Mayhem Freedom: Rich Froning (C), Dre Strohm, Ben Smith (a), Tasia Percevecz, Chyna Cho, Haley Adams (a)
- Reykjavik CrossFit Championship — CrossFit JST Compete: Helena Collins, Jayne Eadie, Steven Fawcett (C), Jak Cornthwaite, Benjamin Massey (a), and Sam Briggs (a)
- Down Under CrossFit Championship — X-Terminators: Rob Forte, Zeke Grove, Kate Gordon, Danielle Jenny, James Newbury (a), Maddie Sturt (a)
- Brazil CrossFit Championship — PRO1: Joe Scali, David Fontaine, Alexandre Caron (a), Lorraine Allard (C), Manon Lesur, and Chloe Gauvin-David (a)
- Rogue Invitational — OC3 Black: Joe Piersanti (C), Luke Schafer, Colin Cartee (a), Andrea Nisler, Nicole Chovan (a), and Taylor Williamson
Inxictus X and Barbells Prepared will have seven days afer receiving an invitation to declare their full roster. Here are their rosters from this weekend:
- CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown: Mia Akerlund, Synne Krokstad, Phil Hesketh and Alexander Elebro.
- Granite Games: Sam Dancer, Holden Rethwill, Margaux Alvarez and Kristi Eramo.
The invited team for the Mid-Atlantic CrossFit Championship is still to be determined pending the results of a positive drug violation. Invictus X won the competition in April but Chantelle Loehner tested positive for a banned substance. There has been no official word on the status of that test.
NOTE: This piece was updated to reflect the winners of CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown and Granite Games. Final rosters will be updated when they are released.