With this weekend’s Sanctionals out of the way, the 2019 CrossFit Games team rosters are nearly complete. Only the winners of CrossFit French Throwdown have yet to be determined.
- Dubai CrossFit Championship — Team Invictus: Rasmus Andersen (C),Tommy Vinas, Mitch Wagner (a), Lauren Fisher, Regan Huckaby, and Jenn Ryan (a)
- Wodapalooza — CrossFit Krypton: Alec Smith (C), Cody Mooney, Adam Klink (a), Jessica Griffith, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, and Jamie Greene (a)
- Australian CrossFit Championship — Project X: Khan Porter, Brandon Swan, Matthew Reilly (a), Jessica Coughlan (C), Harriet Roberts, Justine Beath (a)
- Fittest in Cape Town — Vondelgym: Jeremy Reijnders, Sven Verheul, Daniel Colpo (a), Sigrid Koolhaas, Nienke van Overveld (C), and Linda Keesman (a)
- Strength in Depth — Central Beasts: Zach Sowder, Joey Tortora, Ryan Sowder (a), Nicole Holcomb (C), Emma Chapman, Alison Scudds (a)
- Asia CrossFit Championship — CrossFit Mayhem Freedom: Rich Froning (C), Dre Strohm, Ben Smith (a), Tasia Percevecz, Chyna Cho, Haley Adams (a)
- Reykjavik CrossFit Championship — CrossFit JST Compete: Helena Collins, Jayne Eadie, Steven Fawcett (C), Jak Cornthwaite, Benjamin Massey (a), and Sam Briggs (a)
- Down Under CrossFit Championship — X-Terminators: Rob Forte, Zeke Grove, Kate Gordon, Danielle Jenny, James Newbury (a), Maddie Sturt (a)
- Brazil CrossFit Championship — PRO1: Joe Scali, David Fontaine, Alexandre Caron (a), Lorraine Allard (C), Manon Lesur, and Chloe Gauvin-David (a)
- Rogue Invitational — OC3 Black: Joe Piersanti (C), Luke Schafer, Colin Cartee (a), Andrea Nisler, Nicole Chovan (a), and Taylor Williamson
Inxictus X and Barbells Prepared will have seven days afer receiving an invitation to declare their full roster. Here are their rosters from this weekend:
- CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown: Mia Akerlund, Synne Krokstad, Phil Hesketh and Alexander Elebro.
- Granite Games: Sam Dancer, Holden Rethwill, Margaux Alvarez and Kristi Eramo.
The invited team for the Mid-Atlantic CrossFit Championship is still to be determined pending the results of a positive drug violation. Invictus X won the competition in April but Chantelle Loehner tested positive for a banned substance. There has been no official word on the status of that test.
NOTE: This piece was updated to reflect the winners of CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown and Granite Games. Final rosters will be updated when they are released.
Get The Newsletter
For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.