Pinnacle Offers Betting for Dubai Sanctional
Fans of the sport of CrossFit have their second opportunity this season to place bets at Sanctioned events. Over the weekend, Pinnacle Sports put lines out on the overall male and female winners. Patrick Vellner and Sara Sigmundsdottir are favorites to win.
- Unfortunately, fans in the UK and USA are unable to place bets, but a good portion of other countries are
One big thing: While this isn’t the first time individuals have been able to bet on CrossFit competition, there is a noticeable uptick this year in betting opportunities. The more money there is surrounding the sport, the better it’ll be for potential growth.
- In November last month, the Sanctional kick off — Filthy 150 — local Dublin sportsbook Paddy Power was accepting bets on the overall winners.
- There are still several limitations to encouraging widespread betting like the United States’ online gambling laws, reliable and live-updated statistics, and livestreams.
Who’s the favorite? Here’s a little sample of how Pinnacle has set the odds for the 2019 Dubai CrossFit Championship (we’re displaying the top 5 for the overall winner.
- Patrick Vellner — 2.5
- BK Gudmundsson — 4.0
- Brent Fikowski — 7.5
- Roman Khrennikov — 7.5
- Travis Mayer 11.5
- Sara Sigmundsdottir — 2.25
- Jamie Greene — 6.0
- Kari Pearce — 6.0
- Katrin Davidsdottir — 6.0
- Samantha Briggs 6.0