Dubai CrossFit Championship: Day 2 Recap
Competition moved to the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium Thursday evening, and the lone event on day 2 called on the individuals to move some big weight and the teams to tackle some synchronized GHD’s heavy wall balls, and tall box jumps. Callerina Natori and Tola Morakinyo both narrowly missed setting new records for the biggest clean and jerk in CrossFit competition, but they still managed to earn event wins as consolation.
- Schedule of events in your local time zone.
- Leaderboard with point spread, average finish, and more.
- On tap for day 3: Three events for the individuals, and four for the teams.
The Overall Top 5 After Day 2
- Sara Sigmundsdottir (332) I Roman Khrennikov (349) I MisFit P10 Performance (490)
- Samantha Briggs (328) I Brent Fikowski (333) I We Got Cake (475)
- Karin Frey (321) I Lazar Dukic (307) I Team Prepared (465)
- Gabriela Migala (309) I Jason Smith (299) I Team Finland (450)
- Alessandra Pichelli (304) I Jeffrey Adler (296) I CrossFit YAS (411)