Stage One of the 2020 CrossFit Games kicks off this Friday as 60 athletes from 15 different countries square off from inside their home gyms. The top five men and women will earn invitations to the in-person final in Aromas, CA from October 18-25, 2020. If you’re confused about the new format, we explain it more in this post.
The Morning Chalk Up team will be providing in-depth coverage, access to scores, interviews and content throughout the competition as well as five live shows.
2020 CrossFit Game live blog — The Morning Chalk Up team will be updating the live blog throughout the day and through the competition with workout details, scores, analysis, stories and videos.
Morning Chalk Up Live Shows
- Tuesday at 11:00 AM PT: Haley Adams unboxes her Reebok CrossFit Games athlete gear kit live with Niki Brazier | Live on Instagram
- Wednesday at 1:00 PM PT: CrossFit Games AMA + Workout Discussion with Justin LoFranco and Armen Hammer | Live on YouTube
- Thursday at 1:30 PM PT: Justin LoFranco vs Armen Hammer as they tackle one of the 2020 CrossFit Games events head to head | Live on YouTube and Instagram
- Friday at 1:00 PM PT – The Morning Chalk Up Show with Justin LoFranco, Tommy Marquez, Armen Hammer, Chase Ingraham and special guests | Live on YouTube
- Saturday at 1:00 PM PT – The Morning Chalk Up Show with Justin LoFranco, Tommy Marquez, Armen Hammer and special guests | Live on YouTube
- Saturday at 4:00 PM PT – The Morning Chalk Up Show with Justin LoFranco, Tommy Marquez, and Armen Hammer | Live on YouTube
Important links to bookmark:
Follow the Morning Chalk Up team on social media:
- Morning Chalk Up Instagram | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- Justin LoFranco’s Instagram
- Tommy Marquez’s Instagram
- Joe Genetin-Pilawa’s Instagram
- Patrick Clark’s Instagram
- Emily Beers’ Instagram
- Armen Hammer’s Instagram | YouTube
- Chase Ingraham’s Instagram
Get The Newsletter
For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
Beloved CrossFit Coach and Seminar Staff Member, Kelly Brown, Succumbs to Cancer after Four-Year Battle
We have sad news to report as the first day of the 2020 CrossFit Games breaks. Kelly Brown, CF- L4 and subject matter…