Road To The Games: All The Pre-Games Athlete Videos You Need To Get Fired Up For Stage Two
Stage two of the 2020 CrossFit Games is just around the corner. Get ready to watch the “Final Five” men and women take on their competition by catching up on how they prepared for the Ranch.
- Watch Fraser and Toomey take stage one, and catch up with the duo before stage two in this video, both by the Buttery Bros.
- Sean Woodland and Annie Sakamoto review Fraser’s stage one performance.
- Catch Fraser garage-gym training back in June.
- Recap Fraser’s record-breaking Friendly Fran time.
- The Morning Chalk Up catches up with Fraser after stage one.
- BarBend talks about Fraser’s stage one finishes and analyzes the competition going into stage two.
- Ohlsen prepared for stage two with a Games simulation, which is broken down day-by-day on YouTube. Get a peek into a day of the simulation with the Buttery Bros.
- Review Ohlsen’s performance in stage one on the Training Think Tank page.
- Watch how Ohlsen is feeling about the season in this preview.
- Armen Hammer talks with Ohlsen about stage one and training for stage two.
- The Buttery Bros hang out with the 21-year-old rookie as he trains for stage two.
- Medeiros and his community tell the story of his journey to the top five.
- The Morning Chalk Up checks in with Medeiros pre-Games Finals.
- Woodland and Sakamoto chat about Medeiros’ stage one performance and their expectations for stage two.
- Talking Elite Fitness chats with Medeiros about his hair and more.
- Adam Neiffer talks about coaching Medeiros.
- The Morning Chalk Up analyzes Mederios’ past performances.
- Armen Hammer sits down with Medeiros to talk about stage one and his expectations moving forward.
- Get a peek into Kwant’s training courtesy of this CompTrain video.
- Listen to the CrossFit Games review Kwant’s stage one performance.
- Catch up on Kwant’s past Games performances and predictions for how he will fare in stage two events.
- Armen Hammer talks with Kwant about training through the pandemic, stage one, and more.
- Kwant talks with Talking Elite Fitness about what’s to come in stage two.
- BarBend talks about Kwant’s Games history and recaps his stage one performance.
- Adler talks stage one and training for the Games with Armen Hammer.
- Review his stage one performance in this preview from the CrossFit Games.
- Check out Adler’s road to the games on Instagram.
- Adler chats with Talking Elite Fitness about his approach to stage one and what he wants to see in stage two.
- Morning Chalk Up revisits Adler’s past showings and how these finishes compare to the other “Final Five.”
- Toomey chronicles her entire CrossFit journey — from go-to warmups to supplements — on her YouTube page. Watch some of her pre-games videos, a day in the garage gym, and an entire day of training before stage one.
- Review Toomey’s entire first day of stage one events.
- The Morning Chalk Up catches up with Toomey after stage one.
- Watch how she and Fraser win stage one in this Buttery Bros episode, or see the duo catch up with Fraser and Toomey for a pre-games “deconstructed triathlon.”
- Can Toomey keep her winning streak? Watch her preview to see what Sean Woodland and Annie Sakamoto think.
- BarBend revisits her Games career and tackles the question, “Can she be beat?”
- Wells tells her story — and comeback — from last year.
- Check out a full day of training, pre-Aromas.
- And, watch her pre-game stage one with the Buttery Bros.
- Recap day one and day two of her stage one performance.
- Sean Woodland and Annie Sakamoto talk about Wells’ second place finish and their thoughts on her stage two performance.
- Review Wells’ past Games appearances and the performance that got her to Aromas.
- Find the 19-year-old athlete’s road to the games on CrossFit Mayhem’s YouTube page. View her performance in stage one, her games training, and a day-in-her-life.
- The Buttery Bros chat with Adams as she heads into the next stage of the games.
- Watch Woodland and Sakamoto preview Adams on the CrossFit Games page.
- Talking Elite Fitness sits down with Adams to chat about the season and stage two.
- Can Adams be the youngest podium athlete at the Games? The Morning Chalk Up analyzes Adams’ past performances.
- Adams chats with Hammer about qualifying for the top five.
- Catch up on Davidsdottir’s performance in stage one and her approach for pre-games training on Talking Elite Fitness.
- The Buttery Bros train with Davidsdottir in Boston.
- Hear her story on the CompTrain page.
- Sean Woodland and Annie Sakamoto review her stage one performance and preview her stage two performance.
- Armen Hammer chats with Pearce about training, the 2020 CrossFit Games, and more.
- Listen to Pearce chat about competing virtually, her fitness background, and her approach for Aromas on the Pursuing Health podcast.
- Catch her stage two preview on the CrossFit Games YouTube page.
- Watch her and Niki Brazier talk games prep and more.
- Talking Elite Fitness chats with Pearce about her mentality in stage one and what she’s learned from past competitions.
- BarBend recaps Pearce’s journey to the games.