Early Access CrossFit Games Tickets On Sale Tomorrow
CrossFit announced today that tickets for the 2021 CrossFit Games will be available for purchase starting tomorrow via the affiliate pre-sale, which grants affiliate owners early access if at least one athlete is signed up for the 2021 CrossFit Open. The CrossFit Games is scheduled to take place July 26 – August 1 in Madison, WI.
The details: Owners who have at least one athlete registered for the Open can purchase tickets at Ticketmaster starting tomorrow.
- To gain early access, owners need a unique passcode which can be found on their account at Games.CrossFit.com inside the competition dashboard.
- Owners can purchase up to eight Festival + Coliseum Packages and an unlimited number of Festival Only Packages.
- Camping and RV spots are already available for purchase.
Mark your calendars: The general access sale starts Monday, February 22.
One big thing: Prices have gone up 20% for Festival tickets, from $99 to $119, while the Coliseum tickets will remain the same, ranging from $225 to $550. This is the first price increase for Festival tickets since the Games moved to Madison back in 2017.
- CrossFit also lowered the required number of athletes signed up for the Open from 12 in 2020 to just one.
What’s the big difference between tickets? The Festival ticket gets you into all the outside events and the Coliseum pass gets you to everything inside and outside with an assigned seat. Typically, the Coliseum plays host to the evening events and the Sunday afternoon finale.
- Worth noting: In year’s past, CrossFit has also opened up the Coliseum for general access to watch the age group divisions compete in select events scheduled inside the Coliseum.
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields