“Kabul 13” Workout of the Week
Every Friday, we normally bring you an exclusive workout challenge programmed by a CrossFit Games athlete. This week, we are featuring a workout programmed by CrossFit Cibolo, honoring the 13 service members who died in Afghanistan.
One of those service members is Max Soviak, a CrossFitter from Custom Fitness in Guam.
You can post your times or scores in the comment section.
8 snatches @115/85 or 52/39kg
26 AB-Mat Sit-ups
- 2021m row for the year.
- 13 rounds for the 13 heroes who passed.
- 8 snatches for the month and because they were “snatching” citizens and allies out of the grasp of terrorists.
- 26 sit-ups for the day and because their loss was punch to the gut.
13 U.S. Service Members killed in Afghanistan on 8/26/2021.
- U.S. Marine, Sgt Johanny Rosario (25)
- U.S. Marine, Cpl Hunter Lopez (22)
- U.S. Marine, LCpl Kareem Nikoui (22)
- U.S. Marine, LCpl Rylee McCollum (20)
- U.S. Marine, LCpl Jared Schmitz (20)
- U.S. Marine, LCpl David Lee Espinoza (20)
- U.S. Navy, Maxton Soviak (20)
- U.S. Marine, SSgt Taylor Hoover (31)
- U.S. Marine, Cpl Daegan Page (23)
- U.S. Army, Ryan Knauss (23)
- U.S. Marine, Cpl Humberto Sanchez (22)
- U.S. Marine, Sgt Nicole Gee (23)
- U.S. Marine, Ricky Thompson (21)
To inquire about submitting an upcoming workout of the week, shoot us a note.