How to Watch Open Announcement 22.3
The final live Open announcement of the 2022 season is coming in hot tomorrow on CrossFit’s YouTube channel.
The details: The live Open announcement will kick off the last week of the 2022 CrossFit Open. More than 290,000 athletes are taking part in the Open this year across the globe and CrossFit Home Office is pulling out all the stops to host live announcements this year.
- Morning Chalk Up Pre-Show: Join the team and special guests for a live show before 22.3 kicks off in Hendersonville, TN.
- Special guests include Gabi Migala, Jamie Hagiya, Patrick Clark and Brian Friend. Co-hosted by Lauren Kalil and Tommy Marquez
- 22.3 will be presented by Thorne and will take place in Hendersonville, TN.
- Affiliate Team Showcase: Earlier this season Annie Thorisdottir announced that she would be going team in 2022 and invited a roster of Games veterans to join her in Iceland to prepare for the season. That roster includes three Games veterans in Lauren Fisher, Khan Porter and Tola Morakinyo. CrossFit Reykjavik will face off against CrossFit Hendersonville.
- CrossFit Hendersonville has almost 300 people signed up for the Open this year and their team includes Lindsey McDuffie, a masters athlete in the 35-39 division with multiple years of Regionals experience, Alexis Morgan, a physical therapist who specializes in women’s health; Logan Martin; and Zac Morgan, who is also a physical therapist and married to Alexis.
Worth noting: This will be the first time we’ve seen the Reykjavik team altogether and while it won’t be a team workout technically, we will get a chance to see their chemistry and comradery.
How to watch: Tune in to the CrossFit Games website or CrossFit YouTube channel for the live 22.2 announcement on Thursday, March at 12 PM PT.
- And as always, the Morning Chalk Up will provide workout strategy guides and full leaderboard coverage and analysis.