VIDEO: What Would it Take to Beat Toomey?
Is it possible? Who has a shot? Do the athletes on the women’s field have to wait for Toomey to retire before we see another at the top of the podium?
These are questions Morning Chalk Up’s Lauren Kalil dives into with James Townsend and Greg Lanctot. They discuss some ways that athletes on the women’s field could potentially take town Toomey or at least begin to close the gap between first and second place.
- 0:52 – How the women’s field needs to go round for round with Toomey
- 1:55 – Is this the year the field gets closer to Toomey
- 3:50 – How Toomey’s experience sets her so far ahead
- 6:18 – What can the other athletes do to close the gap
- 7:05 – Does Toomey need to retire for us to see someone else win
- 8:02 – Townsends take on which athletes could challenge Toomey
- 8:55 – Lanctots picks for who can take on Toomey
- 11:15 – How many titles can Toomey win
- 11:32 – The bottom line