DETAILS: CrossFit Games Friday Off-Site Event “Capitol”
CrossFit HQ released the first full workout for the 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games today during an Instagram live announcement. The workout will take place on Friday morning and is the event that was first reported by Morning Chalk Up after we revealed details filed in a permit application.
- For time:
20 Pig flips
200-m Jerry bag carry
200-m Husafell carry
No time cap
- Women: 350-lb Pig, (2) 70-lb Jerry bags, 150-lb Husafell
- Men: 510-lb Pig, (2) 100-lb Jerry bags, 200-lb Husafell
One big thing: The aptly named event “Capitol” will finish at the Wisconsin State Capitol Building, bringing the CrossFit Games to the center of the city for fans as well as citizens. This is the first time that athletes will compete downtown and on city streets and the second off-site event revealed so far.
- According to the event notes, athletes will begin with Pig flips at the AEC Center and then will run across town to the Capitol. There, they will perform farmers carries with the Jerry bags and Husafell carries down State Street, finishing on the steps of the Wisconsin State Capitol building.
More Games details:
- 2022 Games Live Blog
- How to watch the Games and schedule of events
- How to follow athletes on Instagram
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields