Get Connected: Follow the 2023 CrossFit Games Athletes on Instagram
The 2023 NOBULL CrossFit Games are coming in hot and anticipation is starting to peak for athletes and fans alike. Whether you’ll be on the ground watching the action in-person in Madison or playing livestream analyst, here are some ways to stay up-to-date on all the action to come out of the Games.
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter
Get the biggest news and latest headlines delivered directly to your email inbox every morning! Besides the “gamers” of every event to keep you informed on all the happenings of the day, each free edition of the newsletter includes community highlights, “speed reads” with updates and stories you may have missed, and more.
PS – subscribe for $1 to become an Rx member and gain access to all of our premium content!
- Follow our social media accounts for fast updates, athlete highlights, and behind-the-scenes action.
- Win free prizes from the Morning Chalk Up’s brand partners!
Every day of the CrossFit Games, the Morning Chalk Up is giving away major prizes from brand partners. The best part? Enter once and you’ll be in the running to win ALL of the prizes. Each day a new prize will be announced, and a new winner. Keep your eyes on the newsletter for entry details coming soon!
- Find out the places to be and the best things to do on the ground in Madison, Wisconsin with our 2023 Spectator Guides.
- Support your favorite Games athletes as they travel around the world to compete in Madison
Getting to the CrossFit Games is expensive, especially for athletes outside of the Individual divisions and outside of the United States. You can donate to any of the listed athletes across every division here.
- Follow your favorite athletes on Instagram (listed alphabetically)
Below is a list of every single Individual athlete’s personal Instagram accounts, so you can follow their personal journeys and accounts of their biggest weekend of the year.