How to Watch: CrossFit Strength in Depth
Another weekend of sanctioned event action kicks off in a few days, as CrossFit Strength in Depth will play host to two days of competition February 23 -24 at the ExCel London.
Individuals and teams will be tasked with tackling seven events over the course of two days, and in the end, one woman, one man, and one team will be crowned champions and earn themselves an invite to the 2019 CrossFit Games.
The competition runs concurrent with the first week of the CrossFit Games Open, so just in case you’re too busy planning repeats of 19.1 to make it out to the event, here’s how you can catch all of the action going down in “the smoke.”
Here is the current roster.
Full coverage of the event, including every heat of every division along with live graphics and commentary will be streamed for free on the event website. Additionally, coverage of Elite division heats and competition will be available via facebook as well.
- Event Website Livestream: https://strengthindepth.com/live-feed/
- Strength in Depth Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/strengthindepth
Events for the Elite Individuals, and Teams will take place during the following times;
- Saturday, February 23: 8:55am – 6:20pm GMT (12:55am – 10:20am PT)
- Sunday, February 24: 9:00am – 5:55pm GMT (1:00am – 9:55am PT)
Specific event and heat details can be found through the event website here
If for some reason you miss the livestream, or you just prefer to get your updates via social media, then you can get curated news and updates from the event via their social outlets, website, and the CrossFit Games social media.
- Leaderboard: https://strengthindepth.com/crossfit-strength-in-depth/final-leaderboard/
- Instagram: @strenghtindepthuk
- Twitter: @crossfitsiduk
- CrossFit Games Instagram: @crossfitgames
The Morning Chalk Up will also be providing the usual updates and recaps on the competition as well through Instagram, Facebook, the new Games Portal, and the daily edition which you can subscribe to here.