While announcing the final three Sanctionals for the 2019-2010 CrossFit Games season, CrossFit also revealed that the final calendar will be released this Saturday, June 1.
In a previous announcement, CrossFit noted that worldwide Open leaders, national champions and at-large spots would remain.
“The final field of athletes at the Games will include National Champions from the Open, top athletes from the worldwide Open leaderboard, at-large invitees, and winners from Sanctionals competitions,” the release said.
In total, there will be 28 Sanctionals taking place in 21 countries and on six continents.
The 2019-2020 season calendar so far.
*Events without specific dates or date ranges have been omitted.
- October 2019: The 2019 – 2020 CrossFit Games Open
- November 22 – 24: Filthy150 (Dublin, Ireland)
- November 30 – December 2: SouthFit CrossFit Challenge (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- December 2019: Dubai CrossFit Championship (Dubai, UAE)
- December 2019: Pandaland CrossFit Challenge (Chengdu, China)
- January 11, 2020: CrossFit Mayhem Classic (Cookeville, TN)
- February 14 – 16, 2020: Norwegian CrossFit Championship (Gol, Norway)
- February 20 – 23, 2020: Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival (Miami, FL)
- March 2020: CrossFit West Coast Classic (Del Mar, CA)
- March 2020: CrossFit Atlas Games (Quebec, Canada)
- End of March 2020: CrossFit German Throwdown (Mainz, Germany)
- April 2020: ELFIT CrossFit Championship (Hurghada, Egypt)
- April 24 – 26, 2020: CrossFit Italian Showdown (Milan, Italy)
- May 1 – 3, 2020: Madrid CrossFit Championship (Madrid, Spain)
- June 2020: Canada West Games (Vancouver, Canada)
- June 20-21, 2020: Asbury Park Summer Games (Asbury Park, NJ)
- July 3 – 5, 2020: Mayan CrossFit Classic (Riviera Maya, Mexico)
- August 2020: CrossFit Games (Madison, WI)