WIT Fitness, a London based gym and apparel retailer, partnered with Nike Training to create WIT X Nike Paris, to run alongside the CrossFit French Throwdown from June 26 until Friday, July 5. They took over the retail space of a former H&M to create a fully integrated shopping and training experience located in the heart of Paris.
Nike Metcon 5: Last night, the fifth iteration made its retail debut last night in Paris, a whopping 11 days before its Europe-wide availability.
- Mackenzie Bloom, Marketing and Creative Director: “Partnering to launch the Metcon 5 is a major win for WIT as they establish themselves as not only a London retailer, but as a global authority in training, and continue on in their trend of collaborating with the biggest brands in training to deliver unique and innovative launches.”
- Shoppers will actually be able to try on and test the Metcon 5 in store, as long as they are a Nike + member. Customers can signup at the door. Nike product experts will be on hand to answer questions and get you fitted.
- The Metcon 5 is available for purchase starting at 10:00 am today, local Paris time through July 5.
How to get the most out of the WIT x Nike Paris experience:
- Take a class from WIT Training coaches and Nike master trainers: Free classes and seminars are offered daily at the WIT + Nike Pop-Up shop, including Chris Hinshaw with Aerobic Capacity. Book them here.
- Get a WOD in: WODs and Open Gym takes place at the pop-up daily. Reserve your spot to get a little sweaty.
Get The Newsletter
For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
This is one time you really hope you didn’t decide to hit the snooze button and go back to sleep. Thursday at…