Nike Metcon 5 Unveiled at WIT x Nike in Paris
WIT Fitness, a London based gym and apparel retailer, partnered with Nike Training to create WIT X Nike Paris, to run alongside the CrossFit French Throwdown from June 26 until Friday, July 5. They took over the retail space of a former H&M to create a fully integrated shopping and training experience located in the heart of Paris.
Nike Metcon 5: Last night, the fifth iteration made its retail debut last night in Paris, a whopping 11 days before its Europe-wide availability.
- Mackenzie Bloom, Marketing and Creative Director: “Partnering to launch the Metcon 5 is a major win for WIT as they establish themselves as not only a London retailer, but as a global authority in training, and continue on in their trend of collaborating with the biggest brands in training to deliver unique and innovative launches.”
- Shoppers will actually be able to try on and test the Metcon 5 in store, as long as they are a Nike + member. Customers can signup at the door. Nike product experts will be on hand to answer questions and get you fitted.
- The Metcon 5 is available for purchase starting at 10:00 am today, local Paris time through July 5.
How to get the most out of the WIT x Nike Paris experience:
- Take a class from WIT Training coaches and Nike master trainers: Free classes and seminars are offered daily at the WIT + Nike Pop-Up shop, including Chris Hinshaw with Aerobic Capacity. Book them here.
- Get a WOD in: WODs and Open Gym takes place at the pop-up daily. Reserve your spot to get a little sweaty.
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields