How to Watch the CrossFit Games
“We’ll do it live.”
The Morning Chalk Up Show is coming to the 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games live from inside the FITAID Beer Garden. Hosted by Tommy Marquez, the three-times daily show kicks off Wednesday morning, bringing you behind the scenes in Madison, WI with athlete interviews, expert analysts, inside story coverage, stats and analysis from the best in the business.
Morning Chalk Up’s complete coverage experience will also include live color commentary and play-by-play hosted by Rob Orlando and Jeff Brightwell.
It will all be broadcast live on YouTube so subscribe and you’ll get a reminder.
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FTgNLg_DU/ hidecaption=true]
End to End Coverage
The MCU crew is heading to Madison in full force to bring you non-stop coverage of the CrossFit Games. That means more stories, more interviews, stats and content coming soon on a new MorningChalkUp.com.
- Official CrossFit Games power rankings for the top 75 male and female athletes.
- Live updated leaderboard with efficiency stats like average points per event, points from podium, and points earned per event.
- Live play-by-play and color commentary on YouTube brought to you by Rob Orlando and Jeff Brightwell.
- Daily newsletter recaps sent to your inbox. Subscribe if you’re not already.
- Three-times daily live show hosted by Tommy Marquez from inside the beer garden.