CrossFit Open 20.5 Workout Description and Strategies
Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? Help to ensure that we can continue to be an independent voice for the community and sport we love by supporting our journalism today.
For time, partitioned any way:
120 wall-ball shots (20-lb. ball to 10 ft. / 14-lb. ball to 9 ft.)
Time cap: 20 min.
- Jacob Heppner: “Wicked Smart” Strategy …. get it?
- CompTrain: Open 20.5 Strategy & Tips
- WODprep: 20.5 CrossFit Workout: Ring Muscle Ups Have Arrived
- Invictus: Beginner/Intermediate | Elite
- Brute Strength: CrossFit Open 20.5 Tips and Strategy
- Team Soul Training: CrossFit Games Open 20.5 Tips and Strategy
- Cole Sager: 20.5 CrossFit Open Tips & Advice
- Concept2: Calorie Row Pace Chart
More About CrossFit Open