Third Annual WIT Summit to Feature CrossFit Games Podium Athletes and More
Streaming live this Thursday, October 15, the Third Annual WIT Summit will feature an all-star line-up of some of the biggest names in the sport of fitness, plus the unveiling of the limited edition WIT x Reebok Nano X collaboration.
One big thing: The 90-minute summit will give fans the opportunity to hear from several Games veterans on their experiences this season and their training plans for 2021.
- The summit will stream live on WIT’s website and is free to attend, but fans must book a spot in advance. British comedian Joel Dommet and Virgin Radio’s Sam Pinkham will host the event.
- Here’s the schedule and topics for each guest:
- 12:00 PM PST — Patrick Vellner – 2020 CrossFit Games and his prediction for 2021.
- 12:20 PM PST — Brent Fikowski – Difference in the details with WIT & Reebok.
- 12:30 PM PST — Unveiling the WIT x Reebok Nano X.
- 12:45 PM PST — Special Guest – To be announced.
- 1:00 PM PST — Haley Adams – Navigating the online format and predictions for Aromas.
- 1:10 PM PST — Jamie and Elliot Simmonds – Training for an uncertain season finale.
- 1:30 PM PST — Annie Thorisdottir – Motherhood, training, and 2021 ambitions.
The bottom line: Athlete summits like this one do not come around often. This is a do-not-miss event, so be sure to book your free spot soon.