Koski and Juliusdottir Win CrossFit Open 21.1, Leaderboard Now Official
Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? Help to ensure that we can continue to be an independent voice for the community and sport we love by supporting our journalism today.
The video of review of 21.1 is complete and the leaderboard is official. At the top stand Jonne Koski of Finland and Johanna Juliusdottir of Iceland.
- On the men’s side, Koski moved up from third to first past Felipe Costa and Jacob Wheeler once penalties were assessed.
- On the women’s side, Juliusdottir flip-flopped with Andrea Solberg for first and second.
- Koski and Juliusdottir will each take home $2,021 for their wins.
- Jonne Koski (11:08) | Johanna Juliusdottir (11:02) | CrossFit Mayhem Freedom (50:03)
- Felipe Costa (11:14) | Andrea Solberg (11:03) | Kolesnikov Team (53:39)
- Jacob Wheeler (11:19) | Danielle Brandon (11:05) | Team CrossFit Genas (53:45)
- Brian Horwath (11:24) | Mallory O’Brien (11:06) | C2X CrossFit (54:21)
- Saxon Panchik (11:25) | Alexis Raptis (11:14) | Peak 360 CrossFit (55:32)
- Justin Medeiros (11:31) | Tia-Clair Toomey-Orr (11:21) | Team Butchers Lab (56:53)
- Jordi Knabe (11:32) | Arielle Loewen (11:22) | Gold Standard Athletics (56:59)
- Spencer Panchik (11:37) | Haley Adams (11:33) | CrossFit Hype (2415 reps)
- Jay Crouch (11:40) | Manon Saint-Maxent (11:35) | Backcountry Black (2411 reps)
- Ruan Potgieter (11:40) | Ellie Hiller (11:35) | Pro1 Montreal (2400 reps)
More About CrossFit Open
Steph Roach Creates Independent, Scaled Leaderboard for the Adaptive Division, “Sets The Bar” for Next Year