How to Watch CrossFit Open Announcement 21.3 Live on Thursday
Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? Help to ensure that we can continue to be an independent voice for the community and sport we love by supporting our journalism today.
The final workout of the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games Open will be released during the live announcement this Thursday, March 25 at a new time: 12 PM PT/3 PM ET.
- 21.3 will be presented by ROMWOD and hosted at the CrossFit Home Office in Scotts Valley, CA.
- The new broadcast time was announced during 21.2 in order to accommodate viewers outside of the United State.
- The score submission deadline remains the same — Monday, March 29 at 5 PM PT/8 PM ET.
- The athlete match-up for the live announcement was originally billed as “Panchik vs. Panchik” with eight-time Games veteran Scott Panchik taking on younger brother Saxon who is a three-time Games athlete.
- During the 21.2 announcement it was announced that Saxon’s twin brother Spencer would be participating in the Open announcement as well. Spencer is a two-time Regional athlete who has just missed qualifying for the Games the past two seasons. Last year he finished 36th in the Open.
- In the latest unofficial leaderboard all three Panchik brothers are in the top-50 in the world. Saxon sits in 14th place overall followed by Scott in 16th and Spencer in 35th.
- Sam Briggs and Elijah Muhammad will follow the Panchik brothers on the broadcast to take on 21.3 live for charity. Muhammad will represent his nonproift, Project ONYX and Briggs will be representing the OUT Foundation.
More About CrossFit Open