How to Watch: The Torian Pro, Oceania’s Semifinal
In the first weekend of the new Semifinals format, a live broadcast, similar to the Pacific Regional coverage from 2015 through 2018 is on deck. Jeremy Austin and Pip Malone will be calling the action, while Kayla Banfield will be on the floor for event check-ins and athlete interviews.
Coverage will be available on https://games.crossfit.com/ as well as on YouTube and Facebook.
Elite men, elite women, and elite team divisions will have leaderboards on the Games site.
- Note: All the non-elite leaderboards can be found on Competition Corner: https://competitioncorner.net/ff/4987/results#female_28163
- Thursday May 27: Athlete Check-In 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- Friday May 28: Competition Day 1 9:00 AM – 6:45 PM
- Saturday May 29: Competition Day 2 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday May 30: Competition Day 3 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Gates open for Athletes at 7:00 AM and Spectators at 8:00 AM each day
Here’s a more in depth breakdown of the schedule by days, divisions, and arenas:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5HSYooXTxuRyrE9L74eYg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/torianpro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/torianpro/
Time Zone Conversions:
- New York (EST): 14 hours behind Brisbane
- Competition begins at 7:00 PM ET Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Los Angeles (PST): 17 hours behind Brisbane
- Competition begins at 4:00 PM PT Thursday, Friday, and Saturday