NOBULL Recreating London Flower Market to Celebrate New Collection
A pillar of The Big Smoke is getting a CrossFit makeover as the NOBULL Floral Shop Experience is coming to London tomorrow.
The details: A three-day event, it will celebrate the launch of the new Floral Shop collection and the new UK website for the CrossFit Games title sponsor.
Fran Calvert, the Europe Marketing manager for NOBULL said “the very different thing about this year’s collection is that you will see subtle hints at the new things the brand is doing. You are going to see new prints, new models like the court trainer, and expansion into new sports.”
- The Floral Shop Experience will recreate a traditional London Flower Market inside DISTRICT Battersea, a 6,000 square-foot CrossFit box at Chelsea Bridge.
- London Flower Markets began in the 1800s and resemble, in many ways, farmer’s markets in the United States with stalls and vendors offering flowers, plants, shrubs, and other foliage, as well as baked goods and crafts.
- It will be open to the public:
- April 22, 9 AM-8 PM
- April 23, 9 AM-6 PM
- April 24, 9 AM-4 PM
The NOBULL Floral Shop Experience at DISTRICT Battersea will feature flower market stalls, a coffee shop, staff dressed in aprons, cakes and pastries, buckets of cut flowers, and a NOBULL pop-up store sitting in the middle of it all.
Why it matters: The new website will benefit customers in the United Kingdom by creating a more seamless and localized experience for them, including reduced rate or free shipping and faster delivery.
- In addition, UK customers will now be able to access GMT timezone live chat, customer support and new access to the NOBULL loyalty program, The Chipper.
- The new Floral Shop Collection symbolizes the growth of NOBULL as a company, both into new sports and new markets.
- “The Floral Shop Campaign is about growth and growth as a business,” she concluded.