VIDEO: Did the LCQ Advance the Right Athletes?
Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? Access additional exclusive interviews, analyses, and stories with an Rx membership.
The leaderboard is official and we have the full slate of athletes heading to Madison for the CrossFit Games. But with the second year of the same season format — is the Last Chance Qualifier a good test to advance the final 4 athletes to the Games?
Morning Chalk Up’s Lauren Kalil sits down with Brian Friend and Dex Hopkins to discuss the men’s and women’s fields and whether the LCQ found the last fittest of the 40.
- 0:57 – Surprises from those qualified on the men’s field
- 3:18 – Looking at the 2 female qualifiers
- 7:40 – The growth of the field of athletes
- 9:05 – Are these the best athletes from the LCQ field
- 10:54 – Style of LCQ to advance athletes
- 13:36 – The bottom line
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields
More About Last Chance Qualifier
More #The Bottom Line