VIDEO: Patrick Vellner Sets Score to Beat with 304 Reps in 23.1
In Partnership With:
Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? Access additional exclusive interviews, analyses, and stories with an Rx membership.
Heading into the final 24 hours of submission, Patrick Vellner sits on top of the CrossFit Open Worldwide Leaderboard with his score of 304 reps in Open Workout 23.1. Vellner breaks down his performance in the video above as he watches it back.
Patrick Vellner 23.1 Split Times:
- 2:23 60-calorie Row, :04 transition
- 1:38 50 Toes-to-Bar, :04 transition
- 1:18 40 Wall-ball Shots (20lb to 10ft target), :06 transition
- 1:47 30 Cleans (135lb), :08 transition
- 1:36 20 Ring Muscle-Ups, :04 transition
- 2:48 60-calorie Row, :07 transition
- 1:47 44 reps Toes-to-Bar, CAP
Score: 304 reps
When the 24-year-old Canadian took on 14.4 nine years ago, he logged 200 reps (one full round).
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields
More About 2023 NOBULL CrossFit Open
More About Patrick Vellner