Born Primitive Launches New Campfire Collection
It’s that time of year: leaves are falling, mornings are getting crisp, PSLs are back in the rotation. The weather calls for bundling up, which for a lot of us can be a bit…tricky.
Months spent working hard in the gym are coming back to bite us, with flannels that are too tight in the chest and shoulders, sleeves that are too short, or pants that fit in the legs but not at the waist. To make layering-season a lot more comfortable, Born Primitive has created the Campfire Collection.
The lineup: Built with durable fabrics that can keep up with outdoor adventures, added stretch for full range of motion, and athlete-tested designs that ensure a flattering fit for all builds.
- Last year’s Campfire Collection releases were a hit and the most common feedback was a plea for more colors. The best-sellers from last year’s collection, such as the Timber Jacket, Pioneer Jacket, Woodsman Stretchy Flannel, and Flex Stretchy Jeans, have been revamped in brand new fall colors.
- Additionally, the mid-rise version of the brand’s beloved women’s denim is finally here. Just like the high-rise version, this updated version is designed for athletic builds and hugs quads and glutes without a waist gap. They’re soft, flattering, and may just become your most well-loved pair of denim. And if you’re looking for a classic denim-on-denim look, check out the Pioneer Jacket in a black or light wash.
- For women who want the warmth of thick, insulated pants without the bulkiness, look to the Fleece Lined Leggings. With the same stretchiness, durability, and functionality of Born Primitive’s traditional leggings and added an ultra-plush lining for superior warmth.
- Flannels are offered in full-length or cropped, solid or plaid, fleece-lined or unlined.
- Brand new styles were added as well, like the Women’s Sherpa Cropped Fleece or returning favorites in brand new colors, like the Woodsman Stretchy Flannel.
The details: The new Campfire Collection just dropped on October 13th and is available now. The line runs the entire range from shirts, pants, denim, leggings, hats and jackets. As the brand has always been known for creating flattering fits for muscular bodies, this new collection does exactly that, and doesn’t skimp on the style.