Another weekend of sanctioned events is underway. Thirty-eight male and female athletes and 19 teams square off in Apeldoorn, Netherlands at the CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown where one male, female and team will earn an invite to the 2019 CrossFit Games.
Here is the roster.
Coverage of the event will be streamed for free on Facebook and YouTube on Saturday and Sunday only.
- CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZc2VHB6Nk4RJP3BDZt6_Wg
- CrossFit Lowlands Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrossfitLowlandsThrowdown/
None of the events on Friday were live streamed, but here is the schedule for Saturday and Sunday.
12:00 AM PT — Age Groups Event 3
1:33 AM PT — Age Group 4 and 5
4:05 AM PT — Elite Event 3
6:11 AM PT — Team Event 4 and 5
7:10 AM PT — Elite Event 4 and 5
12:10 PM PT — Team Event 3
12:00 AM PT — Age Groups Event 6
2:07 AM PT — Age Group Event 7
3:03 AM PT — Teams Event 6
3:52 AM PT — Elite Event 6
6:39 AM PT — Teams Event 7
7:15 AM PT — Elite Event 7
8:49 AM PT — Closing Ceremony
You can also follow along via their social media.
- Leaderboard: https://competitioncorner.net/ff/1676/results
- Instagram: @CrossFitLowlandsThrowdown
- Twitter: @CrossFitLowlandsThrowdown
Get The Newsletter
For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.