Toomey is Officially NOBULL
- Toomey: “It’s important to me that I surround myself with good people; supportive and uplifting, who share the same values of hard work and dedication. That’s what you get with NOBULL. I’m honored and excited to work alongside incredible athletes that have been with the brand for many years and to also be a part of the brand for many years to come.”
Implications: Reebok’s stranglehold on the top athletes in CrossFit has essentially evaporated.
As we previously reported, Reebok’s podium potential has taken a serious hit. NOBULL on the other hand significantly increased theirs. Their best shot was with Kristi Eramo who’s had solid finishes (9th, 13th and 8th) but still a fair distance away from the podium.
- Men: 1). Mathew Fraser (Nike), 2). Patrick Vellner (Reebok), and 3). Lukas Hogberg (Nike).
- Women: 1). Tia-Clair Toomey (NOBULL), 2). Laura Horvath (Nike), and 3). Katrin Davidsdottir (NOBULL).
Flashback to 2014:
- Men: 1). Rich Froning (Reebok), 2). Mathew Fraser* (Nike), and 3). Jason Khalipa (Reebok).
- Women: 1). Camille Leblanc-Bazinet (Reebok), 2). Annie Thorisdottir (Reebok), and 3). Julie Foucher (Reebok).
Get this: Ninety-three athletes were sent NOBULL shoes for the CrossFit Games according to a report by The Barbell Spin.