It’s easy to get pumped up to workout while watching the CrossFit Games. Here’s how to get your own fitness on while in Madison for the 2019 CrossFit Games.
- Drop-In at CrossFit Recursive for $25 a class. They have a special Games week schedule as well as an OUTWOD 9:00 AM Sunday morning.
- CrossFit Big Dane will let you drop-in for $20 a pop and they are holding several special events all week like a class with FITAID and RPM 4:00 until 6:00 on Wednesday, July 31 with adaptive athlete Logan Aldridge. Christmas Abbott is teaching classes on Friday August 2 from 9:00 to 11:00 and Caffeine and kilos is hosting a free weightlifting clinic there on Thursday at 5:30 PM.
- Drop-In at CrossFit Citrine for a WOD with a $20 drop-in fee.
- CrossFit Adept is hosting Beer and Barbells 2019 at Wisconsin Brewing Company from 4:00 – 8:00 PM on Wednesday, July 31. Admission is $10 and includes a workout, a pint, and a few fun souvenirs.
- CrossFit Connex sells drop-in packages for the week of the Games and they have a few events planned for members and drop-ins like GOAT wine tasting with Margaux Alvarez on Tuesday at 7:00 PM.
- Great State CrossFit welcomes drop-ins during the week at $25 each or three for $60.
- You can drop-in for $20 at CrossFit Imperium.
- Foremost CrossFit drop-in fee is $15 or you can buy a week-long pass for $50.
- Sanctify Fitness rates are $20 per day or $75 for an entire week.
- CrossFit MadTown drop-in rate is $30 or you can purchase 3, 5, or 10 day passes.
- Hammer Forged CrossFit in Verona has weekly rates of $65 or $20 each drop-in.
While at the Games
- Workout at the Assault Fitness Spectator Workout Area the Alliant Energy Center. You’ll need to sign-up with Zen Planner to reserve your spot in the classes, featuring workouts programmed in conjunction with SugarWOD programming partners CrossFit Invictus, Mayhem Athlete and CompTrain. Ticket holders can get in a CrossFit class or register for the weightlifting platforms.
- Wednesday at 6:30 PM is the Midnight Runner’s Powered by Reebok, starting at CrossFit Recursive and running the streets of Madison with a 5Km run paired with three exercise stops, music-pumping, non-stop energy and surprise guests.
- On Friday, you can complete the GoRuck Hero WOD for fallen Green Beret Will Lindsay, with free beer to follow, at 2:45 PM at Partner Row. Limited to the first 100 registered athletes.
- The Ragnar Sunset Relay is Saturday at the CrossFit Games Partner Row at 5:30 PM.
- You can test your fitness on the ROMWOD Warrior Course if you sign-up at the ROMWOD booth in Partner Row.
- Try to pull a Porsche 911 for time in the Vendor Pavilion at the Porsche booth.