How to Get in a Workout at the 2019 CrossFit Games
Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? Access additional exclusive interviews, analyses, and stories with an Rx membership.
It’s easy to get pumped up to workout while watching the CrossFit Games. Here’s how to get your own fitness on while in Madison for the 2019 CrossFit Games.
- Drop-In at CrossFit Recursive for $25 a class. They have a special Games week schedule as well as an OUTWOD 9:00 AM Sunday morning.
- CrossFit Big Dane will let you drop-in for $20 a pop and they are holding several special events all week like a class with FITAID and RPM 4:00 until 6:00 on Wednesday, July 31 with adaptive athlete Logan Aldridge. Christmas Abbott is teaching classes on Friday August 2 from 9:00 to 11:00 and Caffeine and kilos is hosting a free weightlifting clinic there on Thursday at 5:30 PM.
- Drop-In at CrossFit Citrine for a WOD with a $20 drop-in fee.
- CrossFit Adept is hosting Beer and Barbells 2019 at Wisconsin Brewing Company from 4:00 – 8:00 PM on Wednesday, July 31. Admission is $10 and includes a workout, a pint, and a few fun souvenirs.
- CrossFit Connex sells drop-in packages for the week of the Games and they have a few events planned for members and drop-ins like GOAT wine tasting with Margaux Alvarez on Tuesday at 7:00 PM.
- Great State CrossFit welcomes drop-ins during the week at $25 each or three for $60.
- You can drop-in for $20 at CrossFit Imperium.
- Foremost CrossFit drop-in fee is $15 or you can buy a week-long pass for $50.
- Sanctify Fitness rates are $20 per day or $75 for an entire week.
- CrossFit MadTown drop-in rate is $30 or you can purchase 3, 5, or 10 day passes.
- Hammer Forged CrossFit in Verona has weekly rates of $65 or $20 each drop-in.
While at the Games
- Workout at the Assault Fitness Spectator Workout Area the Alliant Energy Center. You’ll need to sign-up with Zen Planner to reserve your spot in the classes, featuring workouts programmed in conjunction with SugarWOD programming partners CrossFit Invictus, Mayhem Athlete and CompTrain. Ticket holders can get in a CrossFit class or register for the weightlifting platforms.
- Wednesday at 6:30 PM is the Midnight Runner’s Powered by Reebok, starting at CrossFit Recursive and running the streets of Madison with a 5Km run paired with three exercise stops, music-pumping, non-stop energy and surprise guests.
- On Friday, you can complete the GoRuck Hero WOD for fallen Green Beret Will Lindsay, with free beer to follow, at 2:45 PM at Partner Row. Limited to the first 100 registered athletes.
- The Ragnar Sunset Relay is Saturday at the CrossFit Games Partner Row at 5:30 PM.
- You can test your fitness on the ROMWOD Warrior Course if you sign-up at the ROMWOD booth in Partner Row.
- Try to pull a Porsche 911 for time in the Vendor Pavilion at the Porsche booth.
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields
More About CrossFit Games